Register FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Log in
Reply to topic
Party information for Italian Film Festival, Miami 2011 
larry

Opening Night Party @ SET
Address: 320 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Date: October 6, 2011
Time: 10:15 PM

SET is the latest venue from the masterminds who brought you Opium Garden, Privé, Mansion and Louis. SET redefines the upper tier of South Beach nightlife. This night club, exquisitely remodeled by noted designer Francois Frossard will serve as backdrop to the Festivals Opening Night Party. For the occasion we reserved the whole club exclusively for our guest from 10:00pm to 11:30pm with an open vodka bar and deliciuos Italian food. You are also welcome to stay and dance the night away. To attend the Opening Party please visit the Get Passes section of this website. Your Opening Night Pass will also include the screening of the Opening Film but get them now as we will issue a limited number. Dress code is "South Beach Chic"

Closing Dinner and Award Ceremony @ Smith and Wollensky

Address: 1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Date: October 11, 2011
Time: 9:00 PM

Smith and Wollensky, defined by the New York Times as “A Steakhouse to End All Arguments” will serve as backdrop to our signature Closing Party and Award Ceremony on Tuesday October 11th. Right after the Closing Film VIP Pass holders and personalities will reunite to celebrate the evening starting with a cocktail in our exclusive balcony on the second floor overlooking Miami by Night promptly followed by a sumptuous three course dinner featuring your selection of Filet au Poivre, Tuna Steak or the Crackling Pork Shank. As in previous years, the evening will include presentations by the Mayor and Commissioners of our Hosting City of Miami Beach as well as the announcement of the winning film. By purchasing the VIP pass you will be our exclusive guest and enjoy all events of the Festival while supporting this worthwhile cause. Seating limited to 100 VIP pass holders, Italian Stars and Local Personalities.

ptisha0

Thank you so much for the warm invitation dear, can you tell me who planned this event? Actually I am also thinking of a grand party for my friends and for that I need to hire best event planner nyc.

Rosenbjudy

I began to understand what he is saying.

Party information for Italian Film Festival, Miami 2011