Register FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Log in
Reply to topic
Cooking class and gourmet tours in Umbria and Tuscany 
raffa64

Spend a fabulous holiday,either a fun filled 1, 2 and 4 days or a full week at the country farm "la volpe e l'uva" in the heart of Umbria, very near to Tuscany. The farm is surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards, olive trees and Etruscan and Medieval history. Learn to cook authentic Italian dishes in an informal and friendly environment where you will learn the passion of the Italian kitchen and have fun doing it. All cooking classes are hands-on, use the freshest of ingredients and sample the olive oil and wine produced directly on the grounds of the Agriturismo la volpe e l'uva in abundance! We will teach you to make splendid Italian four course lunches/dinners covering all the basic Italian cooking techniques.
Take half-day trips and gourmet tour to taste extra virgin olive oils, truffle, pecorino cheese, Honey, Chocolate, Umbrian and Tuscan wines and to visit the some artistic cities in Umbria and Tuscany. For all the tours we will reserve for you minivan and driver.
If you are spending your holiday in Umbria and Tuscany, but find you donít have time for a full culinary vacation, we also offer one full "cooking day" including cooking class, lunch and gourmet tour. Add a dash of Umbrian cooking to your vacation with our one full cooking day program. It will make your vacation unforgettable!
www.cookinumbria.it

flipraparena

Interesting experience. I would like to experience this one day. The wines sound lovely. I can't wait.

Debor

How much does such a trip cost? I would definitely go there. Tuscany is so beautiful... and so the food should be.

genialrasel

I love i talian food a lot.I think that you all my friend love that.........

wcrystal

Yes, I am very interested in this trip. I would love to visit this place!

baulamon

How much does such a trip cost? I would definitely go there. Tuscany is so beautiful...

Cooking class and gourmet tours in Umbria and Tuscany